Ingredients in Addium
Addium is quickly becoming one of the most popular nootropic supplements on the market. Thanks to its’ all-natural formula, Addium can safely boost cognitive function without cause any of the nasty side effects that affect many other nootropic supplements. Let’s take a closer look into Addium by looking at all of the ingredients.
Here is a list of all of the ingredients in Addium that make it such a powerful brain booster and is given high nootropic reviews:
• Folate: Folate is used in various chemical reactions in the brain and helps to treat vitamin deficiencies by increasing vitamin absorption.
• Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 helps to make anti-bodies, helps maintain nerve function, and improves neurotransmission.
• Vitamin E: Vitamin E is one of the most powerful “brain vitamins.” It is believed that Vitamin E can help prevent several of the most common brain diseases like Alzheimer’s and epilepsy.
• Brain Blend: The brain blend is a series of natural herbal extracts that help boost acetylcholine production in the body, which is thought to be the most important transmitter for learning.
• Huperzine A: This plant extract is used to improve mood, memory, and mental function.
• ALA: This antioxidant helps to protect the brain from oxidative damage and supports overall brain health.
• GABA: A powerful chemical naturally created in the brain that helps relieve anxiety, improves overall mood, and it is often used to treat ADHD.
• Phosphatidylcholine Powder: This liquid is found in lecithin, a fatty substance. Researchers believe it may improve memory and spatial learning.
• DMAE Bitartrate: This chemical is involved in the formation of acetylcholine, which is one of the most important neurotransmitters. DMAE may also help support memory retention.
Addium Other Ingredients
There are also five other ingredients that are simply needed to hold ingredients together or to keep ingredients “fresh.” However, Addium does not contain any so called “fillers” or “additives” which are really just unnecessary ingredients that make products cheaper. All of the ingredients in Addium serve a purpose and serve the overall goal of helping you improve your overall cognitive function.
These ingredients are also very safe, which is another reason so many people like Addium. There are normally zero side effects to taking Addium, which is mainly due to the high-quality ingredients and all-natural cognitive boosters.
Overall Addium is a quality nootropic / brain supplements that should help improve your cognitive functions and overall brain health. It is certainly one of the better nootropics and its’ blend of all-natural ingredients is both safe and effective.